Alpinestars GP Force Phantom Two Piece Motorcycle Leather Suit
The GP Force Phantom 2 piece Leather Suit is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. It is fully optimized for use with the Tech-Air5® System.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Bovine multi-panel construction for strength, comfort and superior abrasion resistance.
- Jacket is equipped with a short back with a large stretch panel for the ultimate in rider comfort.
- Inner knee suede reinforcement for grip on the bike.
- Perforated leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
- Stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, on the arms, crotch and back of leg for an optimum high performance riding fit.
- Inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D textured fabric on the collar for comfort.
- Aerodynamic back hump is ventilated for maximum airflow.
- Internal waterproof wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Calf expansion panel with stretch ribs for a custom fit.
- connection zipper
- GP protectors on the elbow, shoulder and knee for effective impact protection.
- Nucleon Bio-Flex hip protectors included.
- Removable and replaceable Sport knee sliders.
- DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) Lite slider on shoulder for additional protection against abrasion in a key area.
- Prepared for Alpinestars Tech-Air® 5 Airbag-System (sold separately).
- Chest pad compartment for the Nucleon chest protectors (sold separately).
- protective motorcycle riding garment AA class (according to Category II prEN17092 standards)