Dainese Laguna Seca 5 One Piece Perforated Motorcycle Leather Suit
The iconic leather racing suit, the trademark of Dainese. The Laguna Seca 5 is the latest evolution of Dainese’s legendary one-piece suit, made entirely of premium full-grain cowhide leather, which allows you to face any challenge on the race track with the safety of a champion.
The structure is designed to always allow maximum freedom of movement on the bike, while the outstanding ergonomics ensure absolute safety: the exclusive Dainese Tri-Axial system on the back, elastic leather inserts running in 3 directions, which allow perfect mobility and guarantee the same resistance to abrasion as the other layers of leather. Inserts in XF Arrow, an innovative material from Dainese that combines great elasticity and fit with the resistance of leather, for superior freedom of movement.
Safety is ensured by composite elbow and knee protectors, soft Pro-Shape 2.0 hip protectors and the exclusive construction with “floating” shoulder plates with composite protectors and aluminum plates, interchangeable and customizable. The metal plates on the shoulders – a trademark and exclusive patent of Dainese – support the sliding in case of a fall, avoiding dangerous rollovers. This is a significant difference compared to plastic materials, which wear more due to abrasion and provide more grip on the asphalt. The revolutionary D-Tec Racing Core interior is easily removable and washable. It guarantees a new level of breathability and comfort, together with perforations in the most strategic areas of the suit, which ensure optimal ventilation even on hot days.
This suit is ready for any race: The RSS 3.0 system features wide sliders made of a blend of materials that are firmly anchored to the suit and easy to replace. The pre-equipment for the Waterbag Kit in the aerodynamic hump allows the integrated water system to be fitted. This system, which can be connected to a compatible helmet, makes it possible to drink comfortably at any time during the race, thus ensuring an adequate water supply at any moment. For even better control of the bike, the knees are equipped on the inside with the innovative KGI system: special inserts that guarantee a secure grip in corners, so that even the most extreme curves can be ridden.
- 1 inside pocket
- 2 calf zippers
- fully removable and washable D-Tec Racing Core interior
- exchangeable knee sanders
- renewable RSS 3.0 grinder system
- KGI (KneeGripInsert) Technology
- according to prEN17092 tested motorcycle combination
- seamless, thermoformed, soft inserts
- aerodynamic hump prepared for retrofitting a drinking system
- ergonomic ArrowXF knee construction
- elastic inserts
- zipper garage on the front
- Microelastic2.0 Material
- leg end prepared for shoe fastening system
- made of full-grain Premium Tutu cowhide and bielastic S1 fabric
- 3D-Bubble fabric inserts
- perforated for better ventilation
- Nanofeel lining with silver ion treatment
- composite protectors on the shoulder, elbows and knees (EN 1621.1)
- “floating” racing shoulder construction with exchangeable aluminium plate
- ProShape 2.0 hip protectors (EN 1621.1)
- seamless aluminium plate at the elbows
- Sizes: 44 – 64
- Protectors: shoulders, elbows, knees, hips (back protector can not be retrofitted – separate back protector or airbag vest is recommended)
- 1 x Dainese leather suit
- 1 x storrage bag
- protection and cleaning set included